Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can see how the Q op public front has careful "karmic design". It was my choice to involve myself, interpret certain data in particular ways, arrange my world in response (for better or worse). The fruit of the poisoned tree can be used to limit the actions of those who would interfere with free will, but it should not be used to impose your own will. That includes micromanaging anons and the public for their own good. The job behind the scenes is to manage the existential risk to humanity as a whole. Which of us gets to see what unfold, and whether we get wiped out or richly rewarded, is down to our own life plan. While I may lie awake at night sometimes hoping to have someone to blame for my angry desire for the horror show to end, I know it really has to be this way, and it's my own shadow work to do. The longer it goes on the safer I feel about containment of the losses, and the hardships we might face. Psychological suffering, while painful, can be repaired.
08:44 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 April, 09:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
21 April, 11:35
You're being generous as always. I'm fed up. They either shite or get off the pot. People are doing their best but we need a big beak right now to buck up morale! A few million arrests would be great. Setting up the desks & chairs for Nuremberg 2 trials would be great. Videos from GITMO Tribunals would be great. Etc., etc., etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
21 April, 11:01
If helping just one person can bring about fulfillment and purpose then you have done your duty.
o7

Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 April, 09:10
I actually own a copy of Fruit of a Poisonous Tree. I adopted a new calling through all of this. I feel strongly compelled to bring corrupt officials to justice. We lost true justice in our legal systems and now have for profit incorporated governments all over earth. Even in my still ongoing court battles I have seen first hand and was awash in one particular hearing that it truly does all operate on a system of fear. In fact hinges on being able to place people into unwitting submission and unknowing agreement by the use of it. The inner workings of the machine became apparent to me. So like you I also wait for the removal of the crown rule from the world's ways but do so with renewed hope now for I hear in this movement that intent is in the focus and scope of it. I want for my many children and grandchildren and all on earth to bear this set of chains no more and I know now it will come. And it cannot be swift and rampant but concise and carefully executed. We will prevail.

wht 2.0 @wht
21 April, 09:33
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
👍 .. Interesting information and testimony .... beautifully put as well

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
21 April, 09:06
Creed - My Own Prison - YouTube

Music video by Creed performing My Own Prison. (C) 2002 Wind-Up Entertainment, Inc.

Sometimesmute @Sometimesmute
21 April, 08:58
Having been a restaurateur, I can confirm that many things can be repaired...others have no solution and goodbye.