Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
17 December, 04:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
21 April, 01:11 (E)
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
🍻 Does the party really matter anymore. I'm stuck on good vs. evil. We all know GOP is not on our side ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$) Its where your bread gets buttered in the current season and,...the blackmail

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
It doesn't matter ...=)

They are all neck deep in the unethical cesspool and they all built their careers and lifestyles on the crimes and corruption of the system....

They are ALL part of the problem.....none of them have any trust or credibility left in anything and the longer the delaying and stalling go on the worse it'll be for all their characters and images.....

It can't be stopped, it's on full blast......
01:32 AM - Apr 21, 2024
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NEYEN in this post can reply
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
21 April, 01:34 (E)
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Ya, I get it, more and more every. single. day. ... Now what?

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
21 April, 01:35
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
🙏❤ this is all I have