Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 Juan O Savin

The IRS is a private corporation domiciled in Puerto Rico..
AFTER the conflicts ahead
& THE RESET OF AMERICA IN A MILITARIZED VENUE
is going to be the abolishment of the IRS..
THERE IS GOING TO BE A CULLING OF ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES..
The need for even a National Sales Tax
may not be as strong as people are envisioning it..
We’re going to have to see the world as it re-emerges
on the far side of some of these current crises
as we take out the fraudulent politicians
who’ve been put there through vote & election fraud..
THE WORLD WILL BE
RADICALLY UNIMAGINABLY DIFFERENT IN THE FUTURE
2, 3, 5 years from now..
In the true reset that’s coming a lot of assets that were stolen
are going to be returned in the Treasury’s control..
At the end of the day it won’t be perfect
but it will be better than what was coming for us 🕊

w/JMChambers
https://rumble.com/v4q8f3k...
11:37 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 April, 04:18 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thank you for sharing Kat 😺🌟🕊

🔥 THE FALLING OF THE CABAL 🔥

For the first time in U.S. history, the U.S. Military White HATS have THE FULL POWER to bring down the CABAL/DS Evil monarchs that have run the U.S. Government corporation for hundreds of years & hid their full identity through corruption and INFILTRATION into all sectors of the Military, 3 LETTER agencies (IRS, WEF, etc.), political leaders and through a maze of World power that kept them at bay from prosecution and imprisonment/ death ...an ENDING to their GLOBALIZATION AGENDAS.

All the EVENTS we are witnessing through the world is CONNECTED to 'The STORM'.

Be strong Patriots.. Have FAITH.

The Great Awakening is much much more than Aliens, elections & fathoms of the mind… it will turn into the most powerful source of energy connected to the human mind, The spirit ! You don’t KNOW know it yet, But your mind is Q)UANTUM, You have more than you know.

-Q

https://forthepeople.space...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
21 April, 12:44
A lot of people scream/protest about their income taxes (and rightfully so) but have you ever calculated how much you pay in SALE TAXES
over a yearly period. Hundreds if not thousands of $$$ you pay especially in high ticket items like cars, appliances, furniture, home renovations, vacations on top of everyday purchases we make without blinking an eye. Most of us don't realize this because we purchase them with some form of credit/credit cards and the sales tax gets combined into the credit card payment. A lot of people could live comfortably if those sales taxes weren't applied.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 April, 12:59
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
💯 M and M

As I understand it, the taxes we have paid
ALL OUR LIVES
+ the usury on everything we've ever done
financially, with banks, mortgages, medical, etc.
will be restored to us
out of the GOOGOLPLEX of assets
the White Hat Alliance has seized
from the deep state monsters
who have lived high & mighty
off OUR cruel debt-enslavement, creativity
& LIGHT 🕊

The deep state demons
Orsinis, Medicis, Payseurs, Rocks, Roths, Royals, etc.
NEVER EARNED A SINGLE PENNY
OF THEIR STOLEN WEALTH 💥

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
“30 years ago a guy came up with 90,000 different entities
that had LEGAL TAXING AUTHORITY
out across the country.
Have you looked at your Phone bill?
YOU’RE STILL PAYING FEDERAL TAX
FOR RURAL ELECTRIFICATION.
We’ve had rural electrification for 120 years..
THEY’VE GOT SO MANY SCAMS GOING.
As Ross Perot said, “That sucking sound
is the Federal Government
drawing resources out of the whole country.”

connie wright @cowri
21 April, 01:28
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I just had to pay tax on a delivery charge: Let me explain: I bought a new JennAir Double Ovens to replace my old ones, the company had to charge me
$5349.00 Ovens
$320.94 tax
$100.00 delivery charge
$5769.94
The company told me the government charges them to deliver....crazy
You would think this is the end of the $ nope
I have to pay $249 to remove my old ovens
I had to pay $296.44 to put in a Junction Box (they couldn't find where my husband put this-it was already at the circuit panel for 240 wired separately)
then I had to pay $523.96 to have these beautiful ovens installed
total = $6592.83 crazy
I had to already replace my built-in Fridge My dishwasher is next (but I can wash by hand)
My cooktop I don't even want to think about
My appliances were 20 years old. I don't expect the new ones to last 7 years

anon one @Gamma50
21 April, 11:41
The IRS is a private corporation domiciled in Puerto Rico. And the moon is made of blue cheese. Where is your source - primary source?

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 April, 09:39
In response anon one to her Publication
By consulting the index for Chapter 3, Title 31 of the United States Code, one finds that IRS and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are not listed as agencies of the United States Department of the Treasury. The fact that Congress never created a "Bureau of Internal Revenue" is confirmed by publication in the Federal Register at 36 F.R. 849-890 [C.B. 1971 - 1,698], 36 F.R. 11946 [C.B. 1971 - 2,577], and 37 F.R. 489-490; and in Internal Revenue Manual 1100 at 1111.2.-https://www.svpvril.com/me...

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
22 April, 01:08
In response anon one to her Publication
Start here anon one, original sources referenced therein.
👇
http://mystrangemind.com/2...

and here👇
https://supremelaw.org/aut...

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 April, 11:17
Some of us are struggling now, 2 years?

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
21 April, 01:18
William Cooper, Wayne Bentson and Dan Meador did incredible research on the subject, laying it all out.

"Investigation of the alleged Internal Revenue Service and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms has disclosed a broad, premeditated conspiracy to defraud the Citizens of the United States of America. Examination of the United States Code, the Code of Federal Regulations, the Statutes at Large, Congressional Record, the Federal Register, and Internal Revenue manuals too numerous to list, reveals a crime of such magnitude that words cannot adequately describe the betrayal of the American people."

https://supremelaw.org/aut...

http://mystrangemind.com/2...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 April, 01:40
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
👇 The IRS is total fraud, says former IRS agents‼️ 2.7 minutes 💥

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
22 April, 12:26 (E)
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
The problem is we have heard this for 4 years now. Imagine if people stopped paying their taxes 4 years ago. Some might be in the fight of their lives. We know people from AU, X, and Gab that all have ongoing major legal fights with the IRS for their homes and all their possessions because they didn't pay their taxes.

I'm not saying it's right or even legal that they have to endure these fights, but the thugs that still have the power in the world operate in such a way that the person with the most guns behind them wins. Until that changes, it is very dangerous to extract yourself from the system without tacit "approval".