Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
20 April, 07:34
What he said !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
20 April, 08:04
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
The entire world is corrupt because everybody sold their souls to that manmade CONcept ponzi scheme financial system.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Not everyone has sold their soul-there are plenty of good people out here as you will see on the other side
09:48 PM - Apr 20, 2024
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
20 April, 10:04 (E)
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I am not saying that there isn't any good people left...I know there is but what I'm saying is even those good people are forced to play the 'game'...

They might be good people, but they still need the almighty moneye to live, and forces them in playing the game and that's what creates all the monsters that society has to constantly fight...

The 'system' rewards the criminals and makes those who follow the law get left behind and treated like criminals anyways....

It's the never cycle that humanity can't get out of and why history is going to and always will repeat itself..... Half the people here don't even know what they are fighting against....