Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 April, 07:43
Man, now this sourdough starter, has some I guess what they call hooch on top. Don't need to feed it til eleven. SOME things say pour the hooch off, some say not. Like shit man, does there even need to be that much lingo in bread making. LOL NOW I gotta find out the real answer. And no I am not giving up. Morning frens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
20 April, 07:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Mary taught me how to make the starter..I’m pretty sure she talks about the hooch…mine goes down the drain🫣she’s a peach, I think you’ll love her😇sweet blessings always🕊️

https://youtu.be/bw5nwZ2O8...
How to make a SOURDOUGH starter - YouTube

Starting your own sourdough starter is EASY! I will take you day by day until it is active and ready to start using in this first of 3 videos on Sourdough. ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
I have made this before, years ago, but I never poured any out, I gave that, that was taken off to a friend so they would have a starter. It was some of the best tasting bread. It may have been a different recipe, this one only has 2 ingredients. This one seems simpler,
08:28 AM - Apr 20, 2024
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
20 April, 08:50
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I recently gave some of my starter to a Friend, just a little is all she needed, sent her Mary’s video, and she’s been off and running and THRILLED🙏🏻🩵😇🕊️🐸