HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 April, 04:01
How is the Fryday going with my American friends?
Here in Europe the day is almost over...
I felt a heavy and negative energy today..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 04:35
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I am in Europa to,i feel good vibes and Sun is Shining, weather is sweet yeah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 04:37
In response memes matter to her Publication
🙏That's good for you and you're probably a bit further south than I am... the Netherlands. We had a lot of rain here and only 8 degrees Celsius and tomorrow not much better. Enjoy the sun and spring! 👍

memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 06:28 (E)
Norway☺️🎀🇸🇯ditto

20 April, 01:28
Ahhh, beautiful Norway!!! Nice, European anons here!!
I wish you a wonderful weekend!

memes matter @NoComment
20 April, 04:37
Sending good vibes and sunny sheen all ova netherlands!
To day is 20/4 and the first cannabis cafe is poppiing up in Oslo today🩰
Congratulation everyone✨☕

20 April, 06:10
Goooood!!!!!
Enjoy it!!

Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it