HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
How is the Fryday going with my American friends?
Here in Europe the day is almost over...
I felt a heavy and negative energy today..
04:01 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 04:35
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I am in Europa to,i feel good vibes and Sun is Shining, weather is sweet yeah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 04:37
In response memes matter to her Publication
๐Ÿ™That's good for you and you're probably a bit further south than I am... the Netherlands. We had a lot of rain here and only 8 degrees Celsius and tomorrow not much better. Enjoy the sun and spring! ๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
19 April, 04:23
Well friend Ohio finds the day pregnant w/anticipation ever since sun up about 9-10hrs ago. I think tonight something pops

19 April, 04:28
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
I'm curious....it's about time something happens! Enjoy it!

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
19 April, 04:02
sending some back to ya
thank you

19 April, 04:07
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
Thanks!!!