Every Time @soTELLme533
20 April, 02:04
IMPORTANT!
My daughter, a young woman, has been diagnosed with CATARACTS!
Surgery will be this summer.
Her eye doctor told her that some of his CATARACT patients had been using steroids.
I suggested that she look up FLONASE which she had been using for her allergies.
Her report:
"FLONASE CONTAINS A STEROID and what is worse is that it is clearly stated in drug info - that a side effect of FLONASE is CATARACTS"
My cousin was just given FLONASE to relieve her sinus infection. When my daughter told her of her own situation, my cousin was thankful she hadn't used it yet.
But then, suddenly my cousin remembered that her mother had used FLONASE constantly, several times a day and had slowly become totally blind as she got older.
My sister got mad at me when I suggested that she stop her continual use of FLONASE.
I cannot describe how I feel about Big Harma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
https://t.co/qjyfGdDoHO. This is a PDF and it's safe to download. It's a book that could save her
04:45 AM - Apr 20, 2024 (E)
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RickN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PAPA CADDI, click on at the bottom under it