Every Time @soTELLme533
IMPORTANT!
My daughter, a young woman, has been diagnosed with CATARACTS!
Surgery will be this summer.
Her eye doctor told her that some of his CATARACT patients had been using steroids.
I suggested that she look up FLONASE which she had been using for her allergies.
Her report:
"FLONASE CONTAINS A STEROID and what is worse is that it is clearly stated in drug info - that a side effect of FLONASE is CATARACTS"
My cousin was just given FLONASE to relieve her sinus infection. When my daughter told her of her own situation, my cousin was thankful she hadn't used it yet.
But then, suddenly my cousin remembered that her mother had used FLONASE constantly, several times a day and had slowly become totally blind as she got older.
My sister got mad at me when I suggested that she stop her continual use of FLONASE.
I cannot describe how I feel about Big Harma.
02:04 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
20 April, 12:54
In response Every Time to her Publication
med beds will fix it forever and no surgery or cost is involved.. since it not an emergency she might have to wait as terminal issues will and should come first... a thought.. harma? i like that representation...!! and docs knowing the outcome?? how stupid can they be??? seeing it over and over and oveer??? cause they get a kickback for how ever much they prescribe... never will i ever use them again... for the past 30 years...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 April, 04:05 (E)
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Her left eye is worse than the right. She's definitely having surgery this summer! A med bed won't help unless they were here now.
My other daughter had chemo and 14 operations/
Both daughters still think doctors are good.
I'm to the point that I can't help being really depressed about it, regardless of my faith and belief that good will triumph over evil,
Plus I'm in brutal, unbearable physical pain every day due to "chronic Lyme disease" but my ticks gave me a whole lot more than only Lyme when they bit me.
Some of us may not make it to get the benefit of a med bed.
I sound awful - sorry.
PS-I just remembered that the first time I got Lyme, I had asked God to help my mother, who was nearly gone. I knew Mom had Lyme- she and I got treated. My 2ond Lyme-I asked God WHY Then my daughters were diagnosed and they were treated. 3rd time, I became a patient advocate, tried to help people.
Now ridiculously disabled, can't help anyone or do much even for myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
20 April, 04:45 (E)
In response Every Time to her Publication
https://t.co/qjyfGdDoHO. This is a PDF and it's safe to download. It's a book that could save her