Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
19 April, 04:14
H E L P!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 April, 04:20
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
You OK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 05:16
In response Kel Que to her Publication
i am in an abusive relationship - trying to get out. i have complex ptsd (working w/someone to treat). he's at it again today - my body can't take anymore of his anger. i created a fundraiser to raise the funds. i have an income - but can't afford housing (blue state - so expensive). anyway, i'm shaking atm - trying to calm down. my brain isn't "normal" because of this so it takes great effort to refocus - and when he is at it - it puts me right back into fight/flight/freeze.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 April, 05:22 (E)
Devastating! You deserve better…you are a strong warrior. I’m sure you’ve tried everything already but keep trying to get outta there. Your mental and spiritual self are crucial during this time. I’m so sorry for your pain. I wish I could take it away. Keep moving forward. Deep breaths… lovely lady. You will be victorious. Detach from him ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

19 April, 06:48
i have been. trust me i am doing all i can atm. i need some warriors to help me out by sharing my fundraiser - and/or handing out flyers in their respective areas. if you are willing to do this let me know and i can email the attachments.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 April, 08:42
I know you are…i can feel it. let’s post your fundraiser account. i’ll share it as much as I can. everyday. what is it???

here it is. thank you so. much. !! https://www.gofundme.com/f...
10:07 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it