Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
The great awakening is working and it is brilliant.

In 2017 the Q op brought together thousands of decentralized minds willing to work for free, dig into some very ugly subject matter and work nearly independently to expose the truth.

The digital soldiers are not one voice that can be arrested, deplatformed or silenced. They cannot control us. We are an army of little frogs, and we are everywhere.

Since that first Q post thousands more have joined the battle, and the evidence we have exposed has brought awareness to bigger voices, who have taken truth to their bigger audiences.

In a fight against a globalist criminal syndicate with an organization that is built on lies from top to bottom, the only counter is the truth. They have no answer for it. We force them to lie more and then we expose the bigger lies.

Narratives that used to last years are trampled by truth in hours.

more ....
05:52 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 April, 06:49
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
YEP BEFORE Q I USED TO COMMENT ON ALL THE FAKE NEWS FEEDS CALLING OUT THE LIES....I WAS POSTING ON THE YOUNG TURKS MESSING WITH CENK THE HORSE FUCKER AND BLOW JOB ANNIE AS SHE WAS KNOWN IN HIGH SCHOOL WHEN I RAN ACROSS DDK WHO INTRODUCED ME TO Q AT THE START....I WAS SUSPICIOUS OF Q AS USUAL FROM THE BEGINNING....DIDNT TAKE LONG TO PROVE Q WAS REAL AND HERE WE ARE NOW ONE BIG SOULFUL FAMILY...NO MORE CRAZY LONE WOLF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 April, 05:53
Monkey pox. Gone
China white tongue pneumonia. Gone
Covid reboot. Gone
Bird flu going as we speak.
Black man killed by police in Chicago after firing first. Off the radar.
Glabalist warming. Shattered

Every lie and narrative gets blown up by nerds with words and dank memes.

You have to take a step back and see just how many wins we have, nearly every day, and stand in awe. We have no money. We have no hot lights. We don’t get paid. But we show up every day and expose the truth while lifting spirits and soaring at 40,000 feet.

The brilliance of this movement is astounding.

I stand in awe every day of my frens; Anons and Autists, diggers and independent journalists, and just everyday people who show up every day working against all odds and winning against a filthy juggernaut that owns everything but us and a few big voices.

Hat tip, digital soldiers. We are winning. God bless this crazy little army for truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
21 April, 12:13
Fantastic post