Yester Vue @realyestervue
Well, I actually got something finally accepted! They reject lawful request after request for things hay are legally bound and obligated to provide here. But I finally had an affidavit challenge to jurisdiction in this "injustice" system in this county accepted and the DA was given a week to respond!
I haven't been on here much lately as I have been eyeballs deep in this ongoing saga with this county but I finally have some payoff maybe. I talked a lot of shit about this situation and probably even had some of you doubting it was real...but it's true.
I will hold true to my word as well that if I can win this I will go public with my real name as I want to teach others suffering the same law fare bullshit that Trump is literally facing as well and how to fight back against this shit! They are doing the exact same kinds of tactics with me.
I will expose my name and the case history so others can actually verify it's real via public records search.
08:57 AM - Apr 19, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it