Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
15 April, 08:54
💉 Holy Crap-Balls - even MSM are now discussing the toxic shots.

“Discovery billions fragments of DNA in every dose” - Florida Surgeon General

The masses are going to be severely pi$$ed off when they finally find out what they’ve injected themselves with numerous times.

Join ➣ We_The_People_US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
18 April, 02:09
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
and there are 81%+ that have it. ugh
https://covid.cdc.gov/covi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 12:36
In response anna justice to her Publication
I hope it's a LIE!

They lie so well...this would be a good time to be lying!

Only people mentioned by Truth_ in this post can reply
19 April, 02:47
In response anna justice to her Publication
That numbers are exagerated...as they have been found to do.

Hate the idea so many are not thinking and harmed.

anna justice @Truth_
19 April, 05:58
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Yes, makes sense.
The experts I respect say that all who got the VX will die within 2-5 yrs. If true, I see conflicting evidence to those stats just in my own life experience. I am seeing reports in the media re 40% increase in deaths (aka died suddenly), but I do not SEE that in my world.
If 81 percent of folks were experiencing this situation, then my street should be mostly empty with lots of homes for sale. But, All my neighbors (normies) seem fine.
(thankfully)
??
No one knows what is going on. Anyone who says they do is a liar.