Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 April, 03:12
This cemetery is built on top of something else to hide what it was. The cemetery was founded in 1870 according to the plaque at its entrance. I walk here every day. The landscape is tiered and I imagine people are buried right on top of the roofs or foundations of previous civilization.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 April, 03:17
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Can you find out what it was that the cemetery was built on? Are there tunnels?
Is it already an older cemetery... from times long past?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I tried that and can't find anything on it. It's my intuition that it's built over something; the straight forward history ignores any concept of that, that much I know.
03:23 PM - Apr 18, 2024
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 April, 03:33
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Yes, I recognize that. It is good to use and trust your intuition. Most of the time the intuitive thoughts are correct.
I'm really curious to see what you will discover next!

18 April, 03:35
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
thanks!
i'll have to start sharing photos frim my daily walks