Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
This cemetery is built on top of something else to hide what it was. The cemetery was founded in 1870 according to the plaque at its entrance. I walk here every day. The landscape is tiered and I imagine people are buried right on top of the roofs or foundations of previous civilization.
03:12 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 April, 03:19
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Is it an Odds Fellow cemetary?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 03:22
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
what's that?
there's a ton of obelisks, a couple pyramids, tons of freemasons and a huge stone cross with the Jesuit IHS on it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 April, 03:17
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Can you find out what it was that the cemetery was built on? Are there tunnels?
Is it already an older cemetery... from times long past?

18 April, 03:23
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I tried that and can't find anything on it. It's my intuition that it's built over something; the straight forward history ignores any concept of that, that much I know.