Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 April, 06:27
🦅🇺🇸🪖 Poor President & CiC Trump.

I don’t think his falling asleep in court
has ANYTHING to do with his Diet Coke diet.
I think he’s bored out of his gourd
& who wouldn’t be listening to those
corrupt deep state idiots all day long⁉️‼️

However, I’m concerned that he drinks Diet Coke.

Coca-Cola produces $2 BILLION of pure cocaine
every year in New Jersey.
How many factories do they have across Earth?

And ASPARTAME which is what they use in Diet Coke
is a possible [likely] carcinogen.

On the other hand, if you have access to a Med Bed,
because he looks younger every time we see him,
it might be a case of — What Me Worry⁉️😻🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
17 April, 09:58
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I began drinking diet coke in 1983. People have told me that diet coke would kill me. I always ask how long does that take. I am no dietitian but diet coke has never made me sick or sleepy. It is a soda pop with (supposedly) zero calories. I happen to like it better than regular colas and it is not sticky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Dawn in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
18 April, 08:14
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
As a diet coke drinker for more than 40 years, I am a bit skeptical to these warnings. Especially since all these so-called experts have blatantly lied to us all before. I will enjoy my diet coke as long as it is available. BTW - I despise the Coca Cola company so I drink HEB brand of diet cola. As a small bit of interest - several people who cautioned me about diet cola have passed away. When it is my time to die - I look forward to meeting my Savior F2F. What a day that will be.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jim Hill - What a Day That Will Be [Live] - YouTube

Jim Hill - Official Video for “What a Day That Will Be (Live)", available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD ‘Homecoming Picnic' here: http://smarturl.it/Homecom...