Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 April, 05:34
The not so ironic thing about timing of all this is if they finally release medbeds this year, and I regenerated back 30, would be app the age, well LONG before that, but one point I highlight of info I prayed for. Will be back physically to my twenties....which ALSO makes me think of God's promise of restoration of years. Have long thought of that particular scripture since I was a child....funny how things work out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
17 April, 06:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Life is crazy! When you finally grow up and know what's going on with life, your body starts slowing down!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Yeah back to ending fiat slavery, we are not their slaves. AND lets see them med beds.
06:08 PM - Apr 17, 2024
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it