Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
The not so ironic thing about timing of all this is if they finally release medbeds this year, and I regenerated back 30, would be app the age, well LONG before that, but one point I highlight of info I prayed for. Will be back physically to my twenties....which ALSO makes me think of God's promise of restoration of years. Have long thought of that particular scripture since I was a child....funny how things work out.
05:34 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
17 April, 06:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Life is crazy! When you finally grow up and know what's going on with life, your body starts slowing down!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 06:08
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Yeah back to ending fiat slavery, we are not their slaves. AND lets see them med beds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 06:08
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
I still to this day take a multi vitamin, figured if the plants need building up so do I.

arba happihr @arba
17 April, 05:40
It all works out eventually 😊
It sure is cool when you witness it 😍

17 April, 05:35
👀And fit in with the timeline I long felt He has shown me. Personally.