Only people mentioned by Suzy2s in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
17 April, 03:58
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
I have had an opportunity to speak to 2 men under 30 this week. They are awake....I gave one of them more information than he knew about but not surprised...What they do to our children...McDonalds.....etc....some will still be asleep because they listen to their friends or the media or don't care at all...I think we go by State....there can not be that many uneducated people...they were low IQ about the vaccines & virus.....drip drip drip...speed up the leak

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
17 April, 10:06
In response connie wright to her Publication
You know, it's great to actually speak with someone. I'm glad you were able to! I have a sister that just says. "I don't want to hear about "politics"". She is totally up on the JAB...well, I've told her...it is life....and you will find out or die first..she has had the "blood clot" and said that her "doctor" doesn't even know why...she don't want to listen...so I guess she will keep drinking the "kool-aid"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396