MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 April, 10:33
For those of you who think Israel government is good. There has never been a good government in world history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
17 April, 10:37
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
And that's an excuse to hate people? Perhaps you should read the Word of God....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 10:54
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
You are the only one to mention hate. Why are you putting words in my mouth? You need to stop taking such actions. I do not hate anyone but i do not respect them.

17 April, 11:16
You don't need to give me an explanation. But you sure as hell will be giving God one.

17 April, 11:27
I am good with God. God does not support these satanic institutions either.

17 April, 11:43
Then you obviously do not understand the Word of God in even the slightest degree. I did my part and gave warning.

17 April, 11:48
It is you who are brainwashed. What a fool. Supporting government and using divinity as a reason. Blessings to you. You need it. You are a sheep!!!

17 April, 11:53
Hardly, drooling idiot. I've probably been fighting communists traitors longer than you've been alive. Shove off punk.

17 April, 12:14
You have not made one point to support your position nor even had a position. You say fighting powers and principalities is against word of God and hateful bit that is inane and supported by nothing. Are you capable of debate?

17 April, 12:44
There's nothing to debate when it comes to the Word of God, simpleton. Now go stick your head back up your rear.

17 April, 02:04
You are discrediting yourself. It seems clear here that you have carved out a niche here as the village idiot

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
17 April, 02:11
THE Village Idiot covers too broad an area.

Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it