MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 April, 10:33
For those of you who think Israel government is good. There has never been a good government in world history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
And that's an excuse to hate people? Perhaps you should read the Word of God....
10:37 AM - Apr 17, 2024
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DavidQ762 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
17 April, 11:55
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
Israel was created in 1948 by the Rothschilds...Israel in the Bible is A Person not land----Israel was behind the bombing of the Twin Towers-bombing one of our ships that killed 129? men on board, Russia came to our rescue...Israel runs the biggest human trafficking, child rapist, organ harvesting, etc..the Jesuits of Israel provides human meat to McDonalds.."you eat your kids for breakfast lunch & dinner....USA is the Land God speaks of in the Bible - find a very old map...Israel runs our government, media, hollywood, sports, everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 12:11
In response connie wright to her Publication
You don't have the slightest idea of the actual truth, drooling drone. Your just a babbling puppet in the hands of your equally as ignorant masters.

17 April, 11:14
Where does word of God say to grant authority to powers and principalities. I think it says the opposite. You should read it.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
17 April, 11:21
David blocked me!!! 😂

17 April, 10:54
You are the only one to mention hate. Why are you putting words in my mouth? You need to stop taking such actions. I do not hate anyone but i do not respect them.

17 April, 11:16
You don't need to give me an explanation. But you sure as hell will be giving God one.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
17 April, 11:55
Poor David still causing trouble...

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
17 April, 10:39
Hating?!?! It's the truth!!😊

17 April, 11:17
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
Enjoy eternity in hell, imbecile.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
17 April, 11:20
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
David answered my comment and then blocked me!! 😕 WOW!!