MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 April, 10:33
For those of you who think Israel government is good. There has never been a good government in world history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
17 April, 10:37
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
And that's an excuse to hate people? Perhaps you should read the Word of God....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 10:54
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
You are the only one to mention hate. Why are you putting words in my mouth? You need to stop taking such actions. I do not hate anyone but i do not respect them.

17 April, 11:16
You don't need to give me an explanation. But you sure as hell will be giving God one.

I am good with God. God does not support these satanic institutions either.
11:27 AM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
17 April, 11:43
Then you obviously do not understand the Word of God in even the slightest degree. I did my part and gave warning.

17 April, 11:48
In response E David (DavidQ762) Quammen to his Publication
It is you who are brainwashed. What a fool. Supporting government and using divinity as a reason. Blessings to you. You need it. You are a sheep!!!