Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 April, 12:20
My heart is hurting today...

My younger dog is very goofie...since a pup.
Well a couple days ago he started staggering.

I always pray over them but prayer is now more furverent...and I am staying more closely in the moment relishing each day...praying for discernment healing...and God's will be done.

I have repeatedly found life's HARD lessons teach MOST! This pup has hit every button and I am better for it!
I am seeing some success...he was his silly self this AM....he again is teaching me life holds no garentees...to treasure every moment. I am getting him eating again...I had a pup years ago who was over JABBED! Vet said Ah NO, that is not true, TRUE.

With what I learned from Tig's liver issues and eating I am seeing this present pup make some progress. I THANK GOD the liver can be healed.
One moment at a time...our days are numbered by God.

If you see this please pray for my sweet boy, PLEASE. God's will be done..I will do my darndest!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 April, 12:54
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Do you give him heart worm treatment? That can cause ataxia, which could be what your pup has. If thatโ€™s it, donโ€™t give him any more of that treatment. Sometimes it goes away within a few days, sometimes itโ€™s permanent. It happened to a dog of mine years ago and Iโ€™ve never given them heart worm pills since. I just have them tested annually instead. Praying your sweet and adorable pup heals completely!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thanks so much Real!๐Ÿ’›

No heart worm. Some time ago he was sick...he came from a terrible breeder..had bad breath as a pup so have tried to strengthen immunity since early on. (Naturally.)

He ate a piece of black mulch...I know because had trouble passing..and looked at me...I got it. Was small but had to be a bad idea..I watch him...missed that!

His stomach has been rocky since...but he is improving...kept a scrambled egg down..a few minutes ago!๐Ÿ’œ
01:02 PM - Apr 17, 2024
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 April, 01:05
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Great news, sounds like youโ€™re a good mama! ๐Ÿ’•

17 April, 01:13
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I try with all my heart and ask them to forgive my shortfalls!

Shelties are known for Loyality, one person dog.
During Cov was up in NY 3 times for pins and plates in legs..someone ran a red light...

God sure worked on me...I wasn't dead and had much to be grateful.

My point .... Pup hates cars since! He was apart from me 10 months. Friend brought him to visit...but it makes it perfectly clear ... he doesn't want to go anywhere. Hope to get him past that one day.
Thank you for praying!๐Ÿ’›