Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 April, 12:20
My heart is hurting today...

My younger dog is very goofie...since a pup.
Well a couple days ago he started staggering.

I always pray over them but prayer is now more furverent...and I am staying more closely in the moment relishing each day...praying for discernment healing...and God's will be done.

I have repeatedly found life's HARD lessons teach MOST! This pup has hit every button and I am better for it!
I am seeing some success...he was his silly self this AM....he again is teaching me life holds no garentees...to treasure every moment. I am getting him eating again...I had a pup years ago who was over JABBED! Vet said Ah NO, that is not true, TRUE.

With what I learned from Tig's liver issues and eating I am seeing this present pup make some progress. I THANK GOD the liver can be healed.
One moment at a time...our days are numbered by God.

If you see this please pray for my sweet boy, PLEASE. God's will be done..I will do my darndest!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Pretty dog πŸ₯°
Two items to research -- milk thistle and food grade diatomaceous earth.
DE kills parasites, binds up & removes toxins, even helps remove radiation. Cleans digestive tract. Anytime I eat something that makes me feel not too well afterwards, I take a tablespoon of diatomaceous earth in a little juice and within a half hour I feel better.
Probiotics also good for digestive system & building immunity. It's always best to detox first.
12:35 PM - Apr 17, 2024
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 April, 12:56
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
THANK YOU KITTY! πŸ’œ

I have been using Probiotics and milk thistle.

Hardest part he didn't want my help...2 days got one in him and today Milk Thistle that is. Probiotic been doing...but he's not eaten well so didn't know how much he got. That is why I put it in his throat 2 days ago. Been doing bland diet...
he has always loved bannans...but last nit just licked. 2nd day for scrambled egg...he gobbled..had to slow it down..wanted it to stay down.

Steamed broccoli ... he drank liquid and now back to drinking water too. He sleeps beside me as I write.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 April, 04:08
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Sounds like he's getting better β˜ΊοΈπŸ’–