Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
HEADLINES READ:
Ex-Mossad Chief Says Hitting Iran's Nuclear Facilities 'On The Table'
* President Ebrahim Raisi was also present at the same annual military parade. He warned that even the "tiniest invasion" or attack by Israel will result in a "massive and harsh" response.
* Israel’s military has long followed a clear policy: When enemies strike, hit back so hard they won’t do it again. That deterrence is no longer working.
*Iran, after launching a massive missile-and-drone attack on Israel over the weekend, is threatening to strike again if Israel retaliates. Hamas continues to launch rockets at Israel even after being bludgeoned following its Oct. 7 attacks, which killed 1,200 people, according to Israeli officials.
* With no side willing to compromise for fear of showing weakness the risk of stumbling into a regional war increases.
https://www.zerohedge.com/...
11:49 AM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 April, 12:10
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Islam is now on jihad against israel...all muslims are required to support them on jihad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
17 April, 02:46
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Thank you for sharing ...
Some one had said .. you want to find Planet X ..... Look at Sunset ... So on April 15, 2024 ... I took this shot ..... it was through the trees .. but I think .. I GOT THAT SHOT ... For you to see I adjusted the colors .. so it would stick out better .... The Sun and Planet X .. a little above the sun ... and to the left ... The chemtrails are usually so thick at that time of day ... I MUST HAVE BEEN LUCKY ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396