Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
17 April, 11:49
HEADLINES READ:
Ex-Mossad Chief Says Hitting Iran's Nuclear Facilities 'On The Table'
* President Ebrahim Raisi was also present at the same annual military parade. He warned that even the "tiniest invasion" or attack by Israel will result in a "massive and harsh" response.
* Israel’s military has long followed a clear policy: When enemies strike, hit back so hard they won’t do it again. That deterrence is no longer working.
*Iran, after launching a massive missile-and-drone attack on Israel over the weekend, is threatening to strike again if Israel retaliates. Hamas continues to launch rockets at Israel even after being bludgeoned following its Oct. 7 attacks, which killed 1,200 people, according to Israeli officials.
* With no side willing to compromise for fear of showing weakness the risk of stumbling into a regional war increases.
https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Islam is now on jihad against israel...all muslims are required to support them on jihad.
12:10 PM - Apr 17, 2024
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
17 April, 02:46
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Thank you for sharing ...
Some one had said .. you want to find Planet X ..... Look at Sunset ... So on April 15, 2024 ... I took this shot ..... it was through the trees .. but I think .. I GOT THAT SHOT ... For you to see I adjusted the colors .. so it would stick out better .... The Sun and Planet X .. a little above the sun ... and to the left ... The chemtrails are usually so thick at that time of day ... I MUST HAVE BEEN LUCKY ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 April, 03:37 (E)
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Yep.

As it gets closer to being visible with the naked eye, things are going to be hoting up - they HAVE to keep us distracted, paying our bills, loans, mortgages.

What SHOULD have been happening was governments constructing shelters, and storing food, and advising people how to best ride it out.

1 underground for slowing/stopping of the Earths rotation

2 moving from earthquake sensitive areas, and areas tsunamis will come in at during the planet flip

3 underground again for the passage through the debris trail

There could have been a push to make planes that can fly high enough to avoid the 1000mph winds, or underwater craft for that part of the catastrophe.

Then use of the vast tunnel systems connecting the continents to protect people from the debris shower.

Instead, the world has carried on as usual, oblivious to the cosmic process happening.

I think much of the worlds population will indeed achieve 'awakening', 'ascention', just not the way they imagine it happening.