Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 April, 11:27
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
https://www.instagram.com/...

Quite different don't you think???
Question everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 April, 11:23
I just sent to a friend who lives there to see if this video is legit. I don't see my friends there running around saying OMG in English. Something is weird about this video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sir William @SirWilliam
17 April, 10:58

Sir William @SirWilliam
17 April, 10:45
Uhhh I watched a video about Florida disasters a few minutes ago and it has the same audio. What’s with that?

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
17 April, 10:19
Hmm... HEAVENLY SPRING CLEANING TIME. Dumbs get washed out from the evil filth of sex trafficking & "just like in the days of Noah" ... those who do that evil, get to SEE the Hand of GOD at work. Dubai shouldn't of 'touched the children'.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
17 April, 10:08
I love Enya's music and I am trying to figure out the choice here. (Who can say where the road goes?) Interesting.