Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 April, 07:03
Will people ever know about FEEMA camps or the 3 body plastic coffins? Your guess is as good as mine, but we know it’s real

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 April, 07:23
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Saw some in GA a few years back, those coffins can hold up to 4-5 people. Stacks of them in a lumber yard!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 April, 07:27
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
They were ready for the genocide through vacations

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 April, 07:30
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yes! I did not see the rows and rows of stacks, but I did see quite a few stacked and a few rows!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 April, 08:00
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
They are sealable like Tupperware, the elite wanted to put bodies in and freeze them for food in the D.U.M.B.s

Only people mentioned by Catadelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catherine Adelle, click on at the bottom under it