Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 April, 07:03
Will people ever know about FEEMA camps or the 3 body plastic coffins? Your guess is as good as mine, but we know it’s real

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 April, 07:23
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Saw some in GA a few years back, those coffins can hold up to 4-5 people. Stacks of them in a lumber yard!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 April, 07:27
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
They were ready for the genocide through vacations

16 April, 07:30
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yes! I did not see the rows and rows of stacks, but I did see quite a few stacked and a few rows!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
They are sealable like Tupperware, the elite wanted to put bodies in and freeze them for food in the D.U.M.B.s
08:00 PM - Apr 16, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
16 April, 09:31
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

16 April, 09:10
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Yikes, Just Gross!!!😯