Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 08:01
Nana has been sick what I miss?

Was helping with an event in TN yesterday& 1st thing got food poisoning off breakfast otw there.

Made it there as long as I could then had to just leave.
You know how sick Nana had to be to have to cancel my first zoom video with Juan O Savin.
He couldn't come, but was going to do a zoom with me and a couple of frens from our past events.

I had also wanted to spend some time with Dr. Jan Hayes to see what feeling I could get from her but just couldn't stay that long was just too sick. She is a tiny tiny person.

Just an FYI they don't pass a hat nor try to force ppl to give them money nor make ppl feel bad for not giving them money either that I have seen.
I am not that close with PPN just an FYI that I noticed, was helping out frens with the event, unlike some other events I have seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 April, 08:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hope you feeling betterπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 09:11
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Finally up. Feeling some better. Thanks

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 April, 09:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
glad you are feeling better nana !!

14 April, 10:36
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thx Daniel. 😘

Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it