Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 08:01
Nana has been sick what I miss?

Was helping with an event in TN yesterday& 1st thing got food poisoning off breakfast otw there.

Made it there as long as I could then had to just leave.
You know how sick Nana had to be to have to cancel my first zoom video with Juan O Savin.
He couldn't come, but was going to do a zoom with me and a couple of frens from our past events.

I had also wanted to spend some time with Dr. Jan Hayes to see what feeling I could get from her but just couldn't stay that long was just too sick. She is a tiny tiny person.

Just an FYI they don't pass a hat nor try to force ppl to give them money nor make ppl feel bad for not giving them money either that I have seen.
I am not that close with PPN just an FYI that I noticed, was helping out frens with the event, unlike some other events I have seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 April, 08:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hope you feeling betterπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Finally up. Feeling some better. Thanks
09:11 PM - Apr 14, 2024
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 April, 09:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
glad you are feeling better nana !!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 10:36
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thx Daniel. 😘