Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
16 April, 11:46
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
I quit taking my statin 4 years ago and I've been much Healthier since. The statin was making me gain weight and I was getting depressed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
16 April, 12:03
In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
16 April, 09:55
These drugs block important vessels for the heart. No money in cured.
My doctor took my dad off his meds. They weren't needed.
Old people get tricked easily.
BioEnergy medical is the best doctor

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 April, 09:48
Why go to a medical mafia doctor? It's all bullshit. Period. People go to medical quacks cause their insurance covers it. Total scam.

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
16 April, 08:41
Am 75, been on statins for 15 yrs, Took myself OFF about 3 months ago. Difference: I no longer have severe balance issues, brain fog/memory issues, and notice all kinds of positive stuff/reversals. After 3 days off, no longer need a walker or cane. Feel better than I have in years!!! Energy out the wazoo lol! Yay me : )

max moody @33maximus33
16 April, 07:23
Doctor tried to put me on statins even though my cholesterol was within normal range. I asked why, she said it was considered "preventative" for my age. I told her no. It's all about the money.

Kira Kju @kju17
16 April, 07:00
I haven't been to a doctor in over 30 years...
I'm alive... heretofore

Carol Ann @colors
16 April, 07:21
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
12 years here and very seldom prior ...yup still alive and kicking💥

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
16 April, 05:30
Until doctors come up with a healthier way of fighting cholesterol, I'm staying away from statins. They come with a whole litany of nasty side effects.

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
16 April, 05:55
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
My mother took statins for years!!! ☠️
She was in pain from them.
She trusted conventional medicine.
She didn't survive ... 😒