Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"Very important to remember during these times….

🇮🇱 The Jews of Israel have done nothing bad to the world, their chapter of the Cabal did.

🇨🇳 The Chinese have done nothing bad to the world, their chapter of the Cabal did.

🇷🇺 The Russians have done nothing bad to the world, their chapter of the Cabal did.

🇮🇷 The Iranians have done nothing bad to the world, their chapter of the Cabal did.

🇺🇸 The Americans have done nothing bad to the world, their chapter of the Cabal did.

The moment we all learn to stop playing tribal geopolitics, the division and fighting ends.

There’s only one side, one team that we should all be rooting for right now and that’s TEAM HUMANITY.

Anyone encouraging you to do otherwise is stuck in the Cabal system that wants nothing more but to divide and conquer.

🇺🇸🟨🇺🇸"

From Dave NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonup...

👏‼️💥🔥⚔️‼️👍
04:16 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 April, 10:31
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Yet islam is based on the idea of emulating a 7th century pedophile bandit, who lied, and back stabbed...

Every muslim MUST try their hardest to be just like him... oh, and is unable to criticise, or leave the cult, on pain of death.

This is 1.6 billion people across the globe, all with the mindset of 'Win, win by all means necessary'... including lying, cheating, stealing, pretending, dissembling...

The alliance of evil:
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
29 April, 10:25
This is ridiculous. Every Jew is evil. Almost none of them have spoken out against the cabal. It's called complicity. There are no "good Jews".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
15 April, 02:49
I would add that anyone who calls themself a Christian or Christ follower and views people under those beliefs does not understand the love of God, our call to lead everyone to God, or God's grace in general. I'm realllllly tired of pharisaical religious people that are always bashing others because those other don't live up to their standard, whatever that is; because with religion it's different what the standard is based on your sect, denomination, and even specific church community. I just don't get how a Christian knows there are these divides in Christianity but doesn't wonder why there are when there's one God who does not change. It's basically that belief that if you don't believe like me you're wrong and not of God.

OK Rant over :) I know I have to work through my love and tolerance for religious people-dealt with them my whole life as a PK.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 April, 09:46 (E)
exactly. I was explaining this to a friend that the global cabal is the helm of every government. They are the oil that sits at the surface. The patriots of every nation are the water underneath and ready to light a match.

🟨🔥🟨

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
14 April, 05:56
Amen

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
14 April, 05:49
💯✨
The battle is good vs evil
Seed of the woman vs seed of the serpent
Wheat vs tares
"Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 April, 04:56
Yes, there was a sinister & secretive group of people that ran the globe by controlling everything from banks to the media. They achieved this by owning 99% of the world's wealth, despite the fact that they make up less than 1% of the population. They came from ancient family bloodlines & passed down their power from generation to generation. They have sacred rites & secret rituals, as well as a belief system that stretches back for thousands of years to their very origin. They spawned religions, the royal families, global business & financial systems, benefit monetarily from the revolutions, wars they strategically created on an epic scale. They monitored EVERYTHING we do, devised methods to manipulate our thoughts & actions. We were all in their service without even realizing it. For thousands of years they were doing this with one goal - supremacy on Earth.

NOW ENLIGHTENMENT 🌟

https://rumble.com/v4pckz3...