Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Would like to tap into the collective wisdom here…

I have dental surgery scheduled for 23rd of April. Having all ten remaining lower teeth removed.

For a couple days now I been feeling like I ought to postpone it. Granted I am having to medicate to keep abscesses from waking up and I know my health will benefit from the removal of these root canals that have become stores of infection, but…

Really wishing I hadn’t chickened out last year. 😑
07:35 PM - Apr 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
13 April, 08:25
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I am facing similar. Your mouth health is KEY to total body health: brain, heart, inflammation, etc. Get it done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 08:35
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Yeah.
I just need to put my big girl panties on and ‘get ‘er done’.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 April, 08:14
Whats your Gut Say?
Always Trust Your gut.
But U cant get totally sick from infection it will kill U
When my teeth get Sensitive I Rub some Ivermectin around my Gums and Teeth It has Helped me
js
imho
Wishing and 🙏everything turns out 4 U😎

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 April, 07:37
Can’t you cancel the day before if you have too? 🥰🙏🏼

13 April, 08:31
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Maybe the storm will be over by then. 🙏