TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 April, 01:38
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈJust my opinion, you don't have to agree with me. But I think, we should all be concentrating on GOD. Quit trying to call others out and just lean into GOD and His will. Quit trying to divide and instead love, pray, and help others. We all see and learn things at our own pace. Some things take time to learn and absorb. We are unlearning everything we thought was right and find out it's wrong now and we've been lied to. Ask yourself, WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? We need to turn to GOD and ask for His discernment through all of this. It's getting harder as we go on. We need each other and we need to love one another, just as GOD loved us, by sending His only Son, JESUS CHRIST to die for our sins. Get away from the chaos, even in the Bible it tells you to remove yourself from the chaos going on in the world and concentrate on GOD and His Word. Just my two cents worth. Love you all. Keep the faith. Keep praying and love one another.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 April, 01:42
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Very well said, Tammi!
Blessings and much love! πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Auntie. I appreciate the kind words. Many Blessings and much love to you and yours too. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
01:49 AM - Apr 13, 2024
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it