Jody Donohue @Jody
12 April, 09:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 April, 09:12
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Who do you think will be the next Speaker of the House?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
12 April, 09:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I wouldn’t guess RR, I’ve been wrong before. 😂
I thought PDJT would be in months ago. 😏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 April, 09:32
That's nothing!
I thought President Trump was returning Jan 20 2021! 😂 I was WAY OFF!

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 April, 09:52
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I hear that! We’re still going though. My faith is getting stronger by the day, cause we know.. God Wins 🙏❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 April, 10:00
It takes time and countless operations to take down a worldwide evil cabal, save victims of human trafficking and prevent another Civli War. I've learned to be patient and trust God's timing.

Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it