Jody Donohue @Jody
12 April, 09:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 April, 09:12
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Who do you think will be the next Speaker of the House?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
12 April, 09:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I wouldn’t guess RR, I’ve been wrong before. 😂
I thought PDJT would be in months ago. 😏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 April, 09:32
That's nothing!
I thought President Trump was returning Jan 20 2021! 😂 I was WAY OFF!

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 April, 09:52
I hear that! We’re still going though. My faith is getting stronger by the day, cause we know.. God Wins 🙏❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
It takes time and countless operations to take down a worldwide evil cabal, save victims of human trafficking and prevent another Civli War. I've learned to be patient and trust God's timing.
10:00 PM - Apr 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
12 April, 10:04
Amen 🙏❤️