--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
12 April, 06:29
Everything passing and everything going on is all about taking human rights away. Have you noticed that? It's also on both sides but it's being done in different ways and everything is planned and being executed as it's been planned. This is what I see going on.

While we're all for illegal aliens being deported for trying to register to vote, we're not for warrentless spy programs but in every thing do you notice everything is basically taking freedoms away not giving them. This is the work up to the new cities that will be the way of the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Yep. 9/11 (patriot act) was the springboard.
06:53 PM - Apr 12, 2024
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
12 April, 08:21
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Yep, yep! You're totally right! Ugh! When this was going through I didn't know one person that was for it. Everyone was against the patriot act that I knew. It was a huge eye opener for the corruptness of our government for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396