Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
12 April, 03:02
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
A "bill"? Kind of like an elevator in an outhouse, isn't it? Since neither are necessary. Close the border. Send them home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
12 April, 03:05
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
It's not for us ...it's for sleeping.

At some point may it snap them awake!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
12 April, 02:50
What Mike said!

12 April, 02:54
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I love that evil is forced to do RIGHT.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 April, 02:46
Why do you even NEED a bill to stop illegal aliens from voting.

The word "illegal" tells you all you need to know.

12 April, 02:59
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
👍

Why do you need ANOTHER bill preventing FBI... from SPYING!

Sure hope they WAKE UP soon!...Won't matter soon all will spill over regardless.

I still have a friend that suggests Fluoride in water is good...at this I wonder if it's pride or shame...

When it hits the TV..maybe he will THINK.

Too many robots.