Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
11 April, 03:29
Keeping eye for open info on this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 April, 04:56
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Need A LOT! More Sauce on this one.
White Pappers and Pdf Docs .......
js

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 05:19
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I agree. I see a lot of announcements but no solid back ups. Scouring

11 April, 11:08

Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 April, 04:53
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Time to really start talking to and asking GOD for discernment and guidance through all of this. Keep your eyes focused on GOD and not all of the chaos going around. Turn them off and tune in to GOD. That is where we all should be turning. Away from the disinformation and chaos and totally focusing on GOD and His will.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
12 April, 11:50
I have never once heard DJT hint at this. His agenda is about restoring the country to an economic powerhouse. He talks about it all the time so this seems unlikely IMHO. He has been very critical of trade agreements that are not fair to our country (like reducing pollution here while the other big countries continue to "industrialize" and pollute) so it makes no sense he would suddenly reverse course.

12 April, 02:08
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I believe you are right and this is a part of a DS operation. But also this isn't the Rodriguez trust. Lots of parallels going on and we did read that Q will use their plan to thwart. 👀 Lots of jackals in the game. They will get weeded out as they show their hand.

12 April, 11:40
Lots Areal Dought Going Around
If there Shills Will Findout Out Soon Enoff
They always Out! Themselves
Decrement Is Key
Enjoy the show ~Q
Indeed!
😎