Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
11 April, 05:04
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Aloha
I have not found anything yet on this. I will surely be on the look out. 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
11 April, 05:18
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 April, 04:56
Need A LOT! More Sauce on this one.
White Pappers and Pdf Docs .......
js

11 April, 05:19
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I agree. I see a lot of announcements but no solid back ups. Scouring

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 April, 03:41
For me this is not vibing right.

IMO, The FED must be seen as a failure and a huge part of the government and financial problem. Maybe we are there, but given people I casually speak with, I don't think so.

So yeah. keeping eyes for info.

11 April, 04:49
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
At first when it came out was super excited but you are right sumthing is not quite right. Will keep reading and watching. Wanna say maybe another honeypot?