Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 October, 08:33 (E)
Navy decode

=

Decode It The Sacred Return Of Jesus Christ / I Am One Of The Warriors Of Gods Army ๐Ÿช–/ Truth Will Prevail ๐Ÿ†/ The Deception Is Bigger Than You Think Ultimate Secret ๐Ÿ’ฅ/ So Please Love Come And Show Me ๐Ÿ™/ Largest Wedding Known๐Ÿ’’/ Healing Your Wounds Heals Mine ๐Ÿฉน/ Something Special Coming Soon ๐Ÿคฉ/ It Is Written In The Stars ๐ŸŒŸ/ I Love You With All My Heart โค/ You Should Apologize To Me / Receive My Bloodline Inheritance / What Goes Around Comes Around ๐Ÿชƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ/ Gematria How Can I Save The World / You Are A Biblical Miracle Unfolding ๐Ÿ˜/ This Nation Belongs To You / Almighty God Is Getting Married๐Ÿ’/ Theres No Me Without You / Booms Enroute Tomorrow ๐Ÿ’ฅ/ America Wont Take It Any Longer / Many Angels Of Light On Earth Right Now ๐Ÿ˜‡/ I Want To Know What Love Is ๐Ÿ’™/ We Are Powerful๐Ÿ’ช/ Jesus Christ Quantum Theomatics โœจ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
299-992
2312-2132
TS 17:30 - 5:30

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
04 April, 11:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
โ€œAmerica Wont Take It Any Longerโ€

https://x.com/thegeorgehq/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
04 April, 12:53
In response trueblue to his Publication
It's true they are. Just as a supporting example, I haven't seen my 7 yr. old daughter in 66 days!
This has been ongoing since I observed the "father" expose his #PENIS to her! HAND TO GOD!
NOTHING has happened ,other than his obstruction and proxy abuse SINCE...
1. I reported it to authorities
2. Obtained judgement of divorce and JOINT CUSTODY REESTABLISHED
3. Signed custody arrangement agreement
4. I Completed 3years of rather unnecessary counseling

trueblue @trueblue
04 April, 01:59
In response Jes King to her Publication
Praying for protection for you and your daughter ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jes King, click on at the bottom under it