Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 October, 08:33 (E)
Navy decode

=

Decode It The Sacred Return Of Jesus Christ / I Am One Of The Warriors Of Gods Army 🪖/ Truth Will Prevail 🏆/ The Deception Is Bigger Than You Think Ultimate Secret 💥/ So Please Love Come And Show Me 🙏/ Largest Wedding Known💒/ Healing Your Wounds Heals Mine 🩹/ Something Special Coming Soon 🤩/ It Is Written In The Stars 🌟/ I Love You With All My Heart ❤/ You Should Apologize To Me / Receive My Bloodline Inheritance / What Goes Around Comes Around 🪃💥/ Gematria How Can I Save The World / You Are A Biblical Miracle Unfolding 😍/ This Nation Belongs To You / Almighty God Is Getting Married💍/ Theres No Me Without You / Booms Enroute Tomorrow 💥/ America Wont Take It Any Longer / Many Angels Of Light On Earth Right Now 😇/ I Want To Know What Love Is 💙/ We Are Powerful💪/ Jesus Christ Quantum Theomatics ✨
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
299-992
2312-2132
TS 17:30 - 5:30

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
04 April, 12:53
In response trueblue to his Publication
It's true they are. Just as a supporting example, I haven't seen my 7 yr. old daughter in 66 days!
This has been ongoing since I observed the "father" expose his #PENIS to her! HAND TO GOD!
NOTHING has happened ,other than his obstruction and proxy abuse SINCE...
1. I reported it to authorities
2. Obtained judgement of divorce and JOINT CUSTODY REESTABLISHED
3. Signed custody arrangement agreement
4. I Completed 3years of rather unnecessary counseling

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
04 April, 01:59
In response Jes King to her Publication
Praying for protection for you and your daughter 🙏🙏❤️‍🔥