Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
11 April, 10:01
My account is pretty much invisible here, but if anyone actually sees this, would you say a prayer for me and my husband and our vet to make the right decisions regarding our very sick old dog? We have an appointment tonight and I'm afraid it might be the end of the line for her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
Sorry to hear this news. Prayers up for you, your husband and of course, your furbaby.

On side note, I follow you (and you me) however, I NEVER see your posts. Going over to your site to see all I have missed. My account is the same. Zero likes for information and 50 likes for a cute meme? Make it make sense!
12:18 PM - Apr 11, 2024
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paula_hardin in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
15 April, 07:21
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
And likewise, I never see your posts. This site is compromised, like all the rest. Thank you for your kind thoughts. We've scheduled surgery for our 16 year old dog to have her eye removed, since it's disintegrating. She might not survive the surgery, but we have peace that we're making the right decision. She has such a strong will to live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396