Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
My account is pretty much invisible here, but if anyone actually sees this, would you say a prayer for me and my husband and our vet to make the right decisions regarding our very sick old dog? We have an appointment tonight and I'm afraid it might be the end of the line for her.
10:01 AM - Apr 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
14 April, 06:10
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 April, 08:13
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 April, 07:37
Will be praying for you both, it is heartbreaking when our babies get old.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
11 April, 07:32
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 April, 07:10
Doing the right thing by our 4 legged friends is sometimes very difficult.
🙏

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
11 April, 07:01
Prayers for your family
It's hard and I have one to deal with soon I Hate it
We give them the best life possible in exchange for true unconditional love.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 April, 06:53
Certainly will. I had to do that last month. I miss her.

connie wright @cowri
11 April, 05:11
🙏🐶🙏

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
11 April, 05:09
Prayers friend🙏
I remember so well the day I had to make that visit with my lab baby! I swear he was a deer as he was always among them & they never feared him!
He was the foundation of our home, steady, loyal, welcoming to all the fur babies that came after him, like a rock!
The day we let him go was so special that I cry even today!
As I was leaving him & driving slowly from the country vet, there was a possession of deer crossing my path leading him home & I knew life begins again for him❤️

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
11 April, 04:47
Prayers going up for your furbaby & you & your husband, May Our Lord comfort & guide you. Sending love , light & hugs to the 3 of you.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 April, 04:46
🙏 start some ivermetin if you haven't yet . Hugs to y'all 💓

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 April, 04:35
🙏2 U and your Fam.
U R Not! Invisible!
WWG!WGA!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 April, 07:38
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
No you are not!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 April, 04:21
🙏🏻

Alycat 777 @alycat777
11 April, 04:15
🙏Prayers for you and your pup.hope all goes well🙏💞

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
11 April, 01:15
I hope you get a prognosis that you're happy with but if not, I hope God makes you able to deal with it.

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
11 April, 01:03
Made a prayer for you and your dog.

billy joe wiseman @thebillyguy
11 April, 12:56
💜🙏🙏🙏

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
11 April, 12:46
🙏🙏🙏🙏

IAM NJoy @NJoy
11 April, 12:46
Prayers, filled with love & divine strength, for you both & your beloved fur child.
From my heart to you & your girl, much love ❤️🐾
Thank you God for hearing our prayers🐾 🙏🐾

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
11 April, 12:18
Sorry to hear this news. Prayers up for you, your husband and of course, your furbaby.

On side note, I follow you (and you me) however, I NEVER see your posts. Going over to your site to see all I have missed. My account is the same. Zero likes for information and 50 likes for a cute meme? Make it make sense!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
15 April, 07:21
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
And likewise, I never see your posts. This site is compromised, like all the rest. Thank you for your kind thoughts. We've scheduled surgery for our 16 year old dog to have her eye removed, since it's disintegrating. She might not survive the surgery, but we have peace that we're making the right decision. She has such a strong will to live.

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
11 April, 11:55
Prayers for you and your beloved dog. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to your furry friend.
God bless you.🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 April, 11:28
🙏🙏🙏 Saying goodbye to your animals is so very hard. When they come in to the family, they become like our children. I pray for your family that God will ease your pain.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
11 April, 11:25
🙏🙏🙏 I feel for you and your husband. I had to say goodbye to our almost 13 year old chocolate Lab. She couldn’t get up and walk one day, so we knew it was time. The process at my vets was very peaceful. It was the hardest day ever, but forever in our hearts 💞

11 April, 11:32
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss. We've had to say goodbye to several furkids over the years, and it never gets easier. I'm glad you had peace with your decision.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
11 April, 11:15
I once worked with a very compassionate vet who provided in-home service and she asked me to think of the top five things my dog liked to do. She then asked if they could still do them. That helped me think about how and when to say goodbye with dignity.

11 April, 11:31
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I wish that was the question I needed to answer, but it's so much harder. She has glaucoma that is destroying her eye, plus she has a tumor in her kidney that is working to shut down her internal organs. The easy fix on a normal dog would be to just remove the eye, but with her tumor, it's so much more risky - plus there is the age factor since she's 14. She's still got so much energy and life in her, and we would love to do the surgery because we might have her around for a few more years. But - she might not survive it.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 April, 11:06
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Bergers Book Reviews, her husband and beloved dog. Bless them with a rock solid faith in You, strength, discernment, love, support, wisdom and peace of mind in whatever decision they make. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Don't feel pressured into any decision that doesn't sit right with your soul. God bless each of you, especially your precious dog.

11 April, 11:15
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you so much!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 April, 10:59
Our dogs are so precious to us and it is heart wrenching when they get sick, injured and older in age. Prayers for God's comfort and peace over you in this difficult time. 🙏

11 April, 11:14
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you so much!

Pink Totter @Totter
11 April, 10:56
Hugs and 🙏🙏🙏

mamcg @mamcg
11 April, 10:56
letting go is so hard. but love never leaves prayers for all.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 April, 10:45
Aww......prayers sent sweet furbaby lovers. We are putting our beloved cat, Abigail, down tomorrow. She is in renal failure.
So sorry for this happening for you and your beloved Pup.

11 April, 11:13
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
I'm so sorry. 💔 I'll ask my kitty furbabies in Heaven to greet her when she crosses the Rainbow Bridge.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
11 April, 10:40
I love dogs.. I remember how hard it is when they get old and sick… sending energy.