Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 April, 10:33
Wow....I just was on X and I feel like I need a shower. It really is a war zone. When I venture into LibTurd territory, I feel very hopeless about people waking up. All I read is mockingbird media echoed. It's so sad.
Thank you, God, that there is AnonUp! A respite from the storm. Love you all πŸ’›πŸ’žβ£οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
11 April, 10:44
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
My husband was on last night I had to leave the room. Never had an account with Twitter/X and don’t want one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 10:53
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Yeah, I'm considering deleting my account. I only got on there to see ppl who aren't on AU. But it's like a negative vortex that sucks the life out of you. Having just put it in words...I'm going to go delete the account. Don't need this πŸ’© or anymore exposure to this πŸ€‘πŸ‘Ήβ˜ οΈπŸ’©! Thx, Frens 🐸

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
11 April, 11:03
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
It’s crazy over there I told my husband he needs to come over to AU and stay away from X. My mood was so yucky last night after being on X for 5 minutes with him. I said I’m out and don’t care to even look at X with him anymore.❀️🌻

I get it! I deleted my account. I feel better already 😌
12:13 PM - Apr 11, 2024
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Felixa Unger, click on at the bottom under it