Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
11 April, 10:01
My account is pretty much invisible here, but if anyone actually sees this, would you say a prayer for me and my husband and our vet to make the right decisions regarding our very sick old dog? We have an appointment tonight and I'm afraid it might be the end of the line for her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
I once worked with a very compassionate vet who provided in-home service and she asked me to think of the top five things my dog liked to do. She then asked if they could still do them. That helped me think about how and when to say goodbye with dignity.
11:15 AM - Apr 11, 2024
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
11 April, 11:31
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I wish that was the question I needed to answer, but it's so much harder. She has glaucoma that is destroying her eye, plus she has a tumor in her kidney that is working to shut down her internal organs. The easy fix on a normal dog would be to just remove the eye, but with her tumor, it's so much more risky - plus there is the age factor since she's 14. She's still got so much energy and life in her, and we would love to do the surgery because we might have her around for a few more years. But - she might not survive it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 April, 01:22
There are ways to deal with the eye without removal but the biggest issue remains the kidney. What breed is she?
I truly feel for you and her as I have faced these decisions myself.
💖🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 April, 04:38
Try to give Here some Ivermection Yes The Horse Paste @ Tractor Supply