TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
GOD'S PROTECTION

God, because You have overcome evil, I know that You can--and You will--guard me against the evil one. Right now, I need a reminder that You are in control. Please show me You are with me. show me how You are protecting me. Draw me close to You right now. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
09:51 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
10 April, 10:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
AMEN!
Thank you...
I'm in need of traveling mercies the next couple weeks
+ am having Ca surgery,
may be making contact w/ fam...
hubby'll be holding⬇️ fort w/ hound dog, so please🙏🏽for both.
He needs to "work thru" his ambivalence wrt his own paths of rx for Ca dx'd a year ago...
Has appt. this afternoon...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 April, 10:11
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️You are most welcome. I will keep you all in my prayers. Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over Ellen and her family on their trip and God please place your hands upon those doctors and nurses, making them good and reputable. God please guide the surgeons hands with precision. Please bring this family together and help them through this trying time and keep them safe from the evil one. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 April, 09:55
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
🙏 In Jesus Christ's Mighty & Precious Name, Amen

10 April, 10:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️