Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
At the end of all this, it will be interesting to find out who the good guys and bad guys really are.
The good guys pretending to be bad guys must be some pretty great actors. We'll probably all be shocked. And when this is all turned into a movie someday, I just can't imagine how they'll do it. Would probably be longer than a trilogy. I hope the writers are already at work on the scripts -- and the books too! And maybe that's when we could have a reunion in person. Wouldn't that be something? A movie premiere with all of us and then a party after to celebrate how GOD and the good guys, including an army of frogs, won the worldwide battle for humanity! Will be epic! 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
02:45 AM - Apr 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 April, 04:27
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 April, 04:27
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 April, 04:17
On eclipse day I thought a lot about an anon reunion! I could picture it, it was so joyful and what a party! πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‘

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 April, 04:22
In response New Years Day to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸ˜

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
10 April, 02:52
When the curtain falls and the credits roll,
we will find out,
some who we thought Patriots will turn out to be Traitor,
some who we thought Traitor will turn out to be Patriots,
some who we thought Alive will turn out Long Dead,
and some who we thought Dead will turn out very much Alive.