Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 April, 07:24 (E)
ABC KSTP MINNESOTA says Biden is leading Trump

Biden 44%
Trump. 42%

What a crock of SHIT!. I can not wait to leave this state 3 months and I'm out! CAN'T wait!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 08:21
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
The media in MN wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them in the face. Even the small town papers are biased.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 08:25
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
So many damn liberals here, surely they notice Biden isn't real!

Pink Totter @Totter
09 April, 08:31
Almost every yard had a Trump flag in 2020... don't know about the twin cities part of MN but the rest of it is Trump country.

The small town newspapers are either not doing the writing or being paid to put in the demoncrat propaganda... which wouldn't surprise me at all, most are trying to stay in business.

People are afraid to wear, Trump tshirts and hats you rarely see them.
08:34 PM - Apr 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
10 April, 12:26
I see them. Have seen the flags, was close enough to a man one day to compliment him on his hat while grocery shopping.

But I don't get out often.

10 April, 08:18
I have flown my flag every year, and seen a couple others, but not many. A couple farmers put them out. For the election in 2020, I saw a few more
It's just crazy, now hardly anything. Either they are not awake, scared or liberals. When President Trump had his one and only rally here in Minnesota, I have never seen that many Trump supporters, but after the rally we were lucky to get to our cars, because the criminals were starting fires in the street. And causing trouble. Our Governor is a criminal, I just don't get this state.